Friday, October 31, 2014

hello kitty jack-o-lantern spice cookies


It's Halloween! So I thought I would show you these Hello Kitty jack-o-lantern spice cookies that are in my new book, The Hello Kitty Baking Book

originally made these a few years ago, when I got the idea to make cookies that looked like the jack-o-lanterns we had carved for Halloween. So when I was working on recipes for the book, I of course had to include a version of these cookies, as well as a few other Sanrio characters!


So I also made Keroppi ..


... and Badtz-Maru ...


... and Chococat!


Aren't they cute? :) You can get the recipe for the spice cookies, as well as the royal icing, in my new book


Happy Halloween!


2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you at KittyCon. I had tons of compliment on your cookie class, got your book and will be trying more stuff from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lindy Stamper - omg, i didn't realize you were in my cookie class!!! did i take a picture with you? i'm so glad you liked the class! and hope you had fun at hk con! i sure did! :)

      Delete