Friday, October 31, 2014

hello kitty jack-o-lantern spice cookies

It's Halloween! So I thought I would show you these Hello Kitty jack-o-lantern spice cookies that are in my new book, The Hello Kitty Baking Book

originally made these a few years ago, when I got the idea to make cookies that looked like the jack-o-lanterns we had carved for Halloween. So when I was working on recipes for the book, I of course had to include a version of these cookies, as well as a few other Sanrio characters!

So I also made Keroppi ..

... and Badtz-Maru ...

... and Chococat!

Aren't they cute? :) You can get the recipe for the spice cookies, as well as the royal icing, in my new book

Happy Halloween!


  1. It was so nice to meet you at KittyCon. I had tons of compliment on your cookie class, got your book and will be trying more stuff from it.

    1. @Lindy Stamper - omg, i didn't realize you were in my cookie class!!! did i take a picture with you? i'm so glad you liked the class! and hope you had fun at hk con! i sure did! :)