Wednesday, November 17, 2010

fresh grape sorbet


I love anything Chez Panisse and/or Alice Waters, so when I was browsing for new ice cream recipes and happened upon David Lebovitz's blog, and then found out that he used to be a pastry chef at Chez Panisse, I had found my new ice cream idol.

One weekend my mom brought over two giant bags of fresh grapes (she is constantly bringing fresh fruit to our house, faster than we can finish it!), I decided that I had to try his fresh grape sorbet recipe.  The resulting sorbet was so delicious and refreshing - even my father-in-law declared it as his favorite ice cream!


2 comments:

  1. Cantaloupe Sorbet..Oh Wow! My moms gonna love this really. She's one to try out new flavours and recipes, even more than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time for you to share such a nice information picbear

    ReplyDelete