Monday, December 26, 2016

baileys ice cream


Last year before the Holidays, Bailey's sent me a beautiful bottle of their delicious Irish cream, and it was delicious just added to our coffee at Christmas. We also made use of it on New Years Eve, when I decided to make ice cream with it! 


I loosely used this recipe, except that I modified the amounts (I used 1 cup heavy cream, 1 cup whole milk, 3/4 cup Bailey's, and 3 egg yolks), but the technique was the same.


It turned out super delicious, and I amped it up even more by drizzling Bailey's directly over the ice cream just before serving!




I may have to make it again this year!


Here's to Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @Antojo en tu cocina - thank you! happy hew year!

      Delete
  2. Love Bailey's and this ice cream sounds delicious!!! Love the idea of drizzling Bailey's over the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking at these pictures, i have started to feel hungry! one of the finest ice creams i have seen since a long time. perfect for deserts and summer parties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so delicious in the picture. ice cream is the only thing i can never say no to it no matter whatever the season it or how much calories i will gain. I can even have a pound at a time. This flavor addition looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh my Favorite ice cream. Ice cream is the only thing which fresh my mind when i m depressed

    ReplyDelete