Sunday, August 23, 2015

hello kitty oreos (hello kitty TKOs)



If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I often turn my desserts into Hello Kitty desserts on a whim. As was the case when I recently made homemade oreos using Thomas Keller's recipe from the Bouchon Bakery book. (His cookies are called "TKOs" ... Thomas Keller Oreos. Cute huh?)


I've had my Hello Kitty cookie cutter for years, and it's come in handy for so many things (Hello Kitty cookies, Hello Kitty tartsHello Kitty tarlets, Hello Kitty Pumpkin Pie, and Hello Kitty tortilla chips, to name a few!) And I love that it comes with a little stamper as well, so that you can stamp Hello Kitty's features right into the cookie before baking!


As mentioned in my previous post, these babies are filled with a delicious vanilla buttercream, which turned out to be the prefect sweet compliment to the extra dark and chocolaty (and slightly salty) cookies.


So cute and so delicious!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable!!! <3 You may want to check out these products: www.facebook.com/JustMixOfficial They sell cookie and brownie mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete